e30tech.com Forums

Go Back   e30tech.com Forums > Classifieds > The Store & Group Buys @ e30tech [Dungeon Motorsport]
Register FAQ Members List Sponsors Advertise Shop Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Limited Group Buy: E30 Rear Subframe Camber & Toe Correction Kits - $69 Shipped

Old 08-26-2009, 02:19 PM   #21
Chris
Administrator

E30: '89 325iS
Chris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5W View Post
Is this kit for all E30's ? M3's included ? My only question is that since the E30 M3 uses a M12 bolt, my E34 M5 uses an M12 bolt as well and I really want camber correction since it has toe correction factory. Im thinking that this kit could be used in E34's as well.
This kit will also work on the E30 M3.

I would have to see an E34 in order to find out for sure if this kit would work.

DungeonMotorsport
(424) 225-1982 | @dungeonmotorsport
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 02:35 PM   #22
Chris
Administrator

Chris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond repute

4 more kits sold.

DungeonMotorsport
Old 08-26-2009, 04:14 PM   #23
rbn14

E30: 1990 325is
rbn14 is on a distinguished road

I was going to machine some myself but due to time constraints I ordered some last week instead. They look great and Chris got them all the way out to Nevada in no time!

Thanks!
rbn14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 07:14 PM   #24
peerless

E30: 85' 325e "The 4 Door Horror"
peerless has a reputation beyond reputepeerless has a reputation beyond reputepeerless has a reputation beyond reputepeerless has a reputation beyond reputepeerless has a reputation beyond reputepeerless has a reputation beyond reputepeerless has a reputation beyond reputepeerless has a reputation beyond reputepeerless has a reputation beyond reputepeerless has a reputation beyond reputepeerless has a reputation beyond repute

As a note, I have installed the AKG eccentric bushing kit and adjustment was very limited. Basically it was either toe or camber, got the toe set properly and camber was still a sacrifice.

I beleive this setup is superior to a eccentric bushing style. It also has very good reviews from many E30' members from many different boards.
peerless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 09:39 PM   #25
kishg

E30: 1991 325i/Sport
kishg is an unknown quantity at this point

spec e30 legal?
'91 SpecE30 #523
'03 540i/6 M-Sport
'00 Ford F-350 Dually Tow Vehicle
BMWCCA #360858 NASA # 128290
kishg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 03:06 PM   #26
Chris
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbn14 View Post
I was going to machine some myself but due to time constraints I ordered some last week instead. They look great and Chris got them all the way out to Nevada in no time!

Thanks!
Glad to hear it!

It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peerless View Post
As a note, I have installed the AKG eccentric bushing kit and adjustment was very limited. Basically it was either toe or camber, got the toe set properly and camber was still a sacrifice.

I beleive this setup is superior to a eccentric bushing style. It also has very good reviews from many E30' members from many different boards.
Thanks for the positive reinforcement, Robert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kishg View Post
spec e30 legal?
Good question - Yes they are!

Click here for the SpecE30 Regulations - http://www.nasaproracing.com/rules/SpecE30.pdf

DungeonMotorsport
Old 09-10-2009, 03:12 PM   #27
Chris
Administrator

Update: The $74.95, $79.95 and $149.90 kits will go out via USPS Priority Mail to the 50 States for Free.

DungeonMotorsport
Old 09-10-2009, 04:40 PM   #28
Chris
Administrator

7 more kits sold.

DungeonMotorsport
Old 09-10-2009, 05:43 PM   #29
e30guydownunder

E30: Fuh Raz 318iS
e30guydownunder has a reputation beyond reputee30guydownunder has a reputation beyond reputee30guydownunder has a reputation beyond reputee30guydownunder has a reputation beyond reputee30guydownunder has a reputation beyond reputee30guydownunder has a reputation beyond reputee30guydownunder has a reputation beyond reputee30guydownunder has a reputation beyond reputee30guydownunder has a reputation beyond reputee30guydownunder has a reputation beyond reputee30guydownunder has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to e30guydownunder

Chris perhaps a link to my installation would help with all the questions you could ever get. There are comparison pictures as well. I went from -3.5 to -1.25 as i set the camber plates up a lil from factory.

http://www.e30tech.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56391
e30guydownunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Guest Message
Tire Rack - Pure Control
Old 09-10-2009, 09:41 PM   #30
Chris
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by e30guydownunder View Post
Chris perhaps a link to my installation would help with all the questions you could ever get. There are comparison pictures as well. I went from -3.5 to -1.25 as i set the camber plates up a lil from factory.

http://www.e30tech.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56391
Great idea!

I went ahead and added your link to the first post:

Quote:
If you decide to install these kits on your own, then we recommend visiting the following link to get an idea of what you'll be doing:

IE Camber/Toe and Subframe Bushing Install, Final Pics NOW inside by e30guydownunder

http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread.php?t=21310

All kits will come with literature on how to properly install them.

DungeonMotorsport