e30tech.com Forums

Go Back   e30tech.com Forums > BMW E30 > Showroom
Register FAQ Members List Sponsors Advertise Shop Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Limited Group Buy: E30 Rear Subframe Camber & Toe Correction Kits - $69 Shipped

Old 10-08-2013, 03:50 PM   #21
Sirotto
Contributing Member

E30: 1987 ALP 325IS / 04 Tiag M3
Sirotto has a brilliant futureSirotto has a brilliant futureSirotto has a brilliant futureSirotto has a brilliant futureSirotto has a brilliant futureSirotto has a brilliant futureSirotto has a brilliant futureSirotto has a brilliant futureSirotto has a brilliant futureSirotto has a brilliant futureSirotto has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonwilson View Post
Dudes still bleach their hair?

This car is definitely beautiful. Like everyone else.. no thanks on the stretched tires. If I spent that much on wheels I'd want to wrap them properly.
I know right. Haha

"People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf" -George Orwell
Sirotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:12 PM   #22
mr_miyagisan

E30: :(
mr_miyagisan has a reputation beyond reputemr_miyagisan has a reputation beyond reputemr_miyagisan has a reputation beyond reputemr_miyagisan has a reputation beyond reputemr_miyagisan has a reputation beyond reputemr_miyagisan has a reputation beyond reputemr_miyagisan has a reputation beyond reputemr_miyagisan has a reputation beyond reputemr_miyagisan has a reputation beyond reputemr_miyagisan has a reputation beyond reputemr_miyagisan has a reputation beyond repute

Great looking car. Wheels look like esm 002s, tires could be a size or two wider but still sexy
mr_miyagisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 09:01 PM   #23
Posaune

E30: '89 325iX and '88 325iX
Posaune is a jewel in the roughPosaune is a jewel in the roughPosaune is a jewel in the rough

I've been working in miami for the last year (have my M5 there) and I see so few E30s. The few I do see are beat. Great pics and beautiful car.
Old 10-09-2013, 02:51 PM   #24
e30 gangsta

E30: 325i
e30 gangsta is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to e30 gangsta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirotto View Post
Very nice car.

i still don't understand the stretched look nor the desire to be so unsafe. Those are fantastic wheels, i am sure they where expensive as well, so why does it look like you ran out of money and made the wrong size tire work because its what you had. Sorry not trying to be dick but I think that the car would look better, perform better and be safer with the proper tires on a correct sized rim.

@ my 30th bday party, ya im getting older, some turd with bleached hair said he needs his car stanced. I was a little drunk so i knocked his beer out of his hand and kicked him out. He also lost a flip flop on his way out and i threw it in the fire. He had been running his mouth all night too. I dont know why but it pisses me off. To each their own. You have the right to do what you want, I have the right to be a dick.

Sorry for the rant.
Im as old as you, and to answer your question. I cannot fit a wider tire with this wheel offset and size unless I heavily modify the fenders. Once the car goes boost I will have some nice 245/255 rs3's on it.

And fyi the car is running 215/225 atm im not streching a 175 or anything like that.
e30 gangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 08:24 PM   #25
Forced_Firebird
WOT-Tech

E30: Got a few of them
Forced_Firebird has a brilliant futureForced_Firebird has a brilliant futureForced_Firebird has a brilliant futureForced_Firebird has a brilliant futureForced_Firebird has a brilliant futureForced_Firebird has a brilliant futureForced_Firebird has a brilliant futureForced_Firebird has a brilliant futureForced_Firebird has a brilliant futureForced_Firebird has a brilliant futureForced_Firebird has a brilliant future

Now you can show off the engine bay
Instagram: FEED
YouTube: CHANNEL
Forced_Firebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 09:14 AM   #26
Kemper-von

E30: 86 325eta,94 325is...
Kemper-von is a splendid one to beholdKemper-von is a splendid one to beholdKemper-von is a splendid one to beholdKemper-von is a splendid one to beholdKemper-von is a splendid one to beholdKemper-von is a splendid one to beholdKemper-von is a splendid one to behold

Fucking gorgeoussssssss!!

So clean dude! definitely jelous :P
http://www.e30tech.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109645
***Fabrication Sticky***
http://www.e30tech.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111717
Quote:
Originally Posted by E30orDie View Post
But, whatever.... I'm gonna stuff me a bowl of trainwreck, and continue to tear my car down
Kemper-von is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 01:28 AM   #27
Tech202

E30: 1987 325is
Tech202 can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Tech202

Look at all you FKN HATERS! Car looks absolutely amazing man, good work! Let those people hate hate hate cuz they can't duplicate CATE CATE

-AdUB
Tech202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 01:20 PM   #28
e30 gangsta

E30: 325i
e30 gangsta is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to e30 gangsta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech202 View Post
Look at all you FKN HATERS! Car looks absolutely amazing man, good work! Let those people hate hate hate cuz they can't duplicate CATE CATE

-AdUB
Thanks you very much.
e30 gangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 01:45 PM   #29
e30camb

E30: 1992 325i cabrio, 2006 STS-V
e30camb can only hope to improve

People sound so dumb with there negative opinions, rocking diving boards and bottle caps for years would be a bit on the ''I don't know why'' side but this guy has some slightly stretched tires on a amazing car so lets be a dick to him.....

Last edited by e30camb : 02-08-2014 at 01:48 PM.
e30camb is offline   Reply With Quote
Guest Message
Tire Rack - Pure Control
Old 02-08-2014, 03:23 PM   #30
BobRoss

E30: White 90 325is
BobRoss is just really niceBobRoss is just really niceBobRoss is just really niceBobRoss is just really niceBobRoss is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to BobRoss

Looks good to me! Nice work and congrats

What size tire out back?
"..a true hotrodder wouldn't be content until he had created a car so violent, so totally sick
that the act of dropping the hammer would result in instant death. Anything less results in the need to go faster."
-Tony DeFeo
BobRoss is offline   Reply With Quote