e30tech.com Forums

Go Back   e30tech.com Forums > BMW E30 > Regional & Get Togethers > Europe [Cont.]
Register FAQ Members List Sponsors Advertise Shop Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Limited Group Buy: E30 Rear Subframe Camber & Toe Correction Kits - $69 Shipped

Old 12-01-2009, 10:32 AM   #1
flyboyx

E30: '88 s52 vert becomming m3
flyboyx is on a distinguished road
Default any of you military guys in the fatherland interested in a free m50?

I am looking for a g.i. in germany that might be interested in helping me part out a 525ix. i need drive train parts including but not limited to the oilpan, manual transmission, xfer case, front and rear diffs, front half shafts etc.

what i need: i need someone who can hopefully pick up the car after i purchase it, a place to store it for a short period of time, someone who can get the government military discount on overseas shipping, with tools to remove the parts i need or assist me in removing them as i may be able to fly over there to get my hands dirty.

what i am offering: my project won't have use for the engine nor the rest of the car. i wish to take the parts i need and the balance would be yours to do with as you please. other details can be negotiated. if this is of interest to you, please let me know.

brian

88 325ic becoming awd alpina b6 3.5s with s52
92 mtech 2 cabrio alpine/schwartz
88 e30 m3 for parts
88 325ix coupe
91 325ix 4 door auto for parts
flyboyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Guest Message
Tire Rack - Pure Control
Old 12-02-2009, 02:56 PM   #2
SS350

E30: 89 332iX
SS350 is on a distinguished road

Going to use 525iX euro parts for a S52iX?? Sounds good! May be the right way to do it. Hows your car coming?
Old 12-04-2009, 08:18 PM   #3
flyboyx

E30: '88 s52 vert becomming m3
flyboyx is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS350 View Post
Going to use 525iX euro parts for a S52iX?? Sounds good! May be the right way to do it. Hows your car coming?
yes. car is great. i need to stop adding projects, get that engine out of it and send it off to paint. last week i went through my e30 m3 dash cluster to make sure everything works. just bought a used set of camber plates off ebay tonite. etcetera.....

88 325ic becoming awd alpina b6 3.5s with s52
92 mtech 2 cabrio alpine/schwartz
88 e30 m3 for parts
88 325ix coupe
91 325ix 4 door auto for parts
flyboyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 03:19 PM   #4
SS350

E30: 89 332iX
SS350 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboyx View Post
yes. car is great. i need to stop adding projects, get that engine out of it and send it off to paint. last week i went through my e30 m3 dash cluster to make sure everything works. just bought a used set of camber plates off ebay tonite. etcetera.....
That cluster will be sweet, take a look at these... for the OBD2 if you need more engine info and want to scan the OBD2 parameters... but only want maybe 1 or 2 extra gauges... say an in dash pod... http://www.aeroforcetech.com/

"The gauge displays 2 parameters at a time, but can be programmed to cycle through up to 8 parameters during a user determined period of time. This way you can monitor several items without taking any other actions. "

"Installation is accomplished by simply plugging the supplied connector into the OBD2 port below the steering wheel. Literally plug-and-play! "

there's some more projects for u