e30tech.com Forums

Go Back   e30tech.com Forums > Technical > Appearance
Register FAQ Members List Sponsors Advertise Shop Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Limited Group Buy: E30 Rear Subframe Camber & Toe Correction Kits - $69 Shipped

Old 01-01-2008, 05:32 PM   #21
Chris
Administrator

E30: '89 325iS
Chris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nefarious7907 View Post
Nice writeup Chris

Oh and finally after a dozen or so attempts the owner of BMWlight got ahold of me and told me he would price match but he didnt leave me an address or anything to denote the special pricing. Hopefully it wont be much longer before I can order my foggies and get this project done with. It might be worth mentioning Lamin-X to help keep them looking like new.
Thanks - it's an easy DIY that's saves you some coin.

I think I have an extra set lying around. You want me to look for them?

DungeonMotorsport
(424) 225-1982 | @dungeonmotorsport
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 12:22 PM   #22
twism
Nordschleife fan

E30: 90 328i 24V
twism is a name known to alltwism is a name known to alltwism is a name known to alltwism is a name known to alltwism is a name known to alltwism is a name known to all
Send a message via ICQ to twism Send a message via MSN to twism Send a message via Skype™ to twism

Hey Chris that's a very good update that you post here, I was wondering do you know if they will make me any discount if I order four sets of lenses? If you can give me any mail address where I can contact him and ask that'll be very helpful, thank you!
Old 01-15-2008, 08:53 PM   #23
Chris
Administrator

Chris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by twism View Post
Hey Chris that's a very good update that you post here, I was wondering do you know if they will make me any discount if I order four sets of lenses? If you can give me any mail address where I can contact him and ask that'll be very helpful, thank you!
I don't know if they'll give you a discount.

Read the thread and you will find contact info for BMWLight.com

DungeonMotorsport
Old 01-15-2008, 08:58 PM   #24
digitalcox

E30: 1988 325
digitalcox is a splendid one to beholddigitalcox is a splendid one to beholddigitalcox is a splendid one to beholddigitalcox is a splendid one to beholddigitalcox is a splendid one to beholddigitalcox is a splendid one to beholddigitalcox is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to digitalcox

Man, that makes a heck of a difference. Nice write up.

-Justin

1988 BMW 325 / 2014 BMW M235i / 2004 Jeep Wrangler / 1946 Jeep CJ2A / 2009 Triumph Thruxton
digitalcox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 05:17 PM   #25
TheNewGuy

E30: 1989 325i
TheNewGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNewGuy has a spectacular aura about

is there anywhere else to order the lenses besides bmwlight.com?
TheNewGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 11:20 PM   #26
Tad

E30: 325i
Tad is on a distinguished road

dang,
how many miles do you have on your car?
thing looks brand new
Tad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 11:58 PM   #27
nefarious7907

E30: ?
nefarious7907 has a reputation beyond reputenefarious7907 has a reputation beyond reputenefarious7907 has a reputation beyond reputenefarious7907 has a reputation beyond reputenefarious7907 has a reputation beyond reputenefarious7907 has a reputation beyond reputenefarious7907 has a reputation beyond reputenefarious7907 has a reputation beyond reputenefarious7907 has a reputation beyond reputenefarious7907 has a reputation beyond reputenefarious7907 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to nefarious7907

I bought my lenses from Chris and mine turned out excellent.

Thanks Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmunds.com
If you can't form a close relationship with the E30, chances are you have no friends.
nefarious7907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 09:28 PM   #28
Chris
Administrator

They sure did.

Nice job, Travis!

DungeonMotorsport
Old 02-11-2008, 09:45 PM   #29
Mr. Anderson
Contributing Member

E30: 1986 325es
Mr. Anderson will become famous soon enoughMr. Anderson will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Anderson

Glad I found this, I have a set of fogs on the way for my car (fucking FINALLY), and I'm going to have to replace the lenses. Good pics, Chris. Any tricks to getting the old lenses off? Also, what is that sealant that you used?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeirBrennerE30
thats the greatest honor an e36 could ever have... to be parted out and have its parts used in an e30.
Mr. Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Guest Message
Tire Rack - Pure Control
Old 02-11-2008, 10:37 PM   #30
nefarious7907

E30: ?
nefarious7907 has a reputation beyond reputenefarious7907 has a reputation beyond reputenefarious7907 has a reputation beyond reputenefarious7907 has a reputation beyond reputenefarious7907 has a reputation beyond reputenefarious7907 has a reputation beyond reputenefarious7907 has a reputation beyond reputenefarious7907 has a reputation beyond reputenefarious7907 has a reputation beyond reputenefarious7907 has a reputation beyond reputenefarious7907 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to nefarious7907

I used a hammer to get the lense out, and then a box cutter to cut the silicone in a V shape to remove any remaining glass that was stuck in the silicone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmunds.com
If you can't form a close relationship with the E30, chances are you have no friends.
nefarious7907 is offline   Reply With Quote