e30tech.com Forums

Go Back   e30tech.com Forums > BMW E30 > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Sponsors Advertise Shop Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Limited Group Buy: E30 Rear Subframe Camber & Toe Correction Kits - $69 Shipped

Old 07-17-2017, 09:18 AM   #1
superj
Contributing Member

E30: Finally
superj has much to be proud ofsuperj has much to be proud ofsuperj has much to be proud ofsuperj has much to be proud ofsuperj has much to be proud ofsuperj has much to be proud ofsuperj has much to be proud ofsuperj has much to be proud ofsuperj has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to superj
Default i saw my 89 325i yesterday

after I sold it, it went through three or four more owners before the guy that has it now, got it. he has had it for about 5 years.

it was faded red and is now army green. its totally stripped inside and has no bumpers because it became a drift car about two years after it left my ownership. you can see where it bounced off a wall once in the past.

no more mtech2 wheel or m3 front and rear seats.

still has the euro cluster, check panel, and ac/radio panel.

the guy said he knew everyone that had it since I had it and its still the original motor and trans. he said its had nothing besides oil changes and timing belts and is a monster on the drift track. he said everyone calls it the tank because it just keeps going.

he thought it had about 350k miles on it, ha ha ha. I told him that's what it had when I sold it.

other than color, dents, and being stripped, its the same car I sold. man, I messed up selling that one.
Tire Rack - Pure Control
Old 07-17-2017, 02:13 PM   #2
Giga Shadow

E30: 325i
Giga Shadow is infamous around these partsGiga Shadow is infamous around these partsGiga Shadow is infamous around these partsGiga Shadow is infamous around these partsGiga Shadow is infamous around these partsGiga Shadow is infamous around these partsGiga Shadow is infamous around these partsGiga Shadow is infamous around these partsGiga Shadow is infamous around these partsGiga Shadow is infamous around these partsGiga Shadow is infamous around these parts
Send a message via AIM to Giga Shadow

Do you have an e30 now?
Old 07-17-2017, 03:19 PM   #3
superj
Contributing Member

E30: Finally
superj has much to be proud ofsuperj has much to be proud ofsuperj has much to be proud ofsuperj has much to be proud ofsuperj has much to be proud ofsuperj has much to be proud ofsuperj has much to be proud ofsuperj has much to be proud ofsuperj has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to superj

yes, but its hard to find plastic bumper 352i down here. everyone I have and have looked at are all 325e. which is fine but I will have to find a 2.5 motor sometime, just for the fun of it, or do that 2.7i deal