e30tech.com Forums

Go Back   e30tech.com Forums > Classifieds > The Store & Group Buys @ e30tech [Dungeon Motorsport]
Register FAQ Members List Sponsors Advertise Shop Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Limited Group Buy: E30 Rear Subframe Camber & Toe Correction Kits - $69 Shipped

Old 12-23-2007, 06:52 PM   #11
sticksdaman

E30: 89 325i schwarz
sticksdaman is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to sticksdaman

how much to install the rear subframe bushings?
Old 12-25-2007, 02:03 PM   #12
Chris
Administrator

E30: '89 325iS
Chris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksails View Post
sounds great

What about bigger projects? like motor swapping, trannie work, dif tuning, ext. ? Are you looking into anything like that or stay with basic maintenance projects?
I'm open to anything.

I don't currently have the tooling to do trans or diff work - I'm all for eventually adding this tooling to my collection.

I'm looking into picking up an E30 with a blown engine & a wrecked E36 M3 to get some experience with engine swaps.

I'm also looking into stroking, then turboing my current E30 to get experience there.

DungeonMotorsport
(424) 225-1982 | @dungeonmotorsport
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 02:05 PM   #13
Chris
Administrator

Chris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbonder View Post
I would just like to thank Chris for the work that he did on my car the last couple weeks...excellent job!

To anyone who is considering handing their car over to Chris for any work, DON'T hesitate! He's got a great space to work in as well as the tools (even BMW specialty tools) for the job.

Work done to my car:

Remove subframe and swap with another
Install new subframe bushings
Install new trailing arm bushings
Remove and reinstall catback
Adjust parking brakes
Flush and bleed brakes
Oil Change

All of this was done at a fraction of what a dealer or even an independent shop would charge, with the same quality labor! I am perfectly happy with my car and recommend Chris for any of the jobs he performed on my car and I wouldn't doubt that he can complete many others.

For those of you that don't have the time to wrench on your vehicle but want to be assured that you aren't getting jacked around give Chris a call. He informed me every step of the way and never left me in doubt.

Thanks again Chris!

Matt
Thanks for the awesome feedback, Matt!

DungeonMotorsport
Old 12-25-2007, 02:24 PM   #14
Chris
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sticksdaman View Post
how much to install the rear subframe bushings?
PM sent.

DungeonMotorsport
Old 12-31-2007, 05:35 PM   #15
Chris
Administrator

Looking to acquire a MIG welder later in the week.

DungeonMotorsport
Old 01-01-2008, 10:49 PM   #16
flcn43

E30: 1991 325iX
flcn43 is on a distinguished road

What part of Morris County? I'm just south of you in Bridgewater and may have some work for you in the future...depending on how well you like electrical problems.
flcn43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 10:52 PM   #17
Chris
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by flcn43 View Post
What part of Morris County? I'm just south of you in Bridgewater and may have some work for you in the future...depending on how well you like electrical problems.
PM Sent.

DungeonMotorsport
Old 01-01-2008, 10:59 PM   #18
Chris
Administrator

Not sure if this matters to anyone, but your E30 will be garaged the entire time.

DungeonMotorsport
Old 01-01-2008, 11:05 PM   #19
balibavarian
Banned

E30: 1990 325i
balibavarian has a reputation beyond reputebalibavarian has a reputation beyond reputebalibavarian has a reputation beyond reputebalibavarian has a reputation beyond reputebalibavarian has a reputation beyond reputebalibavarian has a reputation beyond reputebalibavarian has a reputation beyond reputebalibavarian has a reputation beyond reputebalibavarian has a reputation beyond reputebalibavarian has a reputation beyond reputebalibavarian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Not sure if this matters to anyone, but your E30 will be garaged the entire time.
I'm sure it's matter when it comes to winter in NJ.. Here's down south we haven't seen any drop of snow, Even i commute to work with my bike today.

http://www.e30tech.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77439
balibavarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Guest Message
Tire Rack - Pure Control
Old 01-01-2008, 11:13 PM   #20
Chris
Administrator

Figured it wouldn't hurt.

You guys are lucky with the nice weather.

DungeonMotorsport