e30tech.com Forums

Go Back   e30tech.com Forums > BMW E30 > Showroom
Register FAQ Members List Sponsors Advertise Shop Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Limited Group Buy: E30 Rear Subframe Camber & Toe Correction Kits - $69 Shipped

Old 10-11-2017, 07:36 AM   #11
Celsdogg

E30: Trixie - '90 325i
Celsdogg will become famous soon enoughCelsdogg will become famous soon enough

Thanks guys.

We are actually going through all the medical stuff right now. She is starting to feel slightly better physically but I am a little worried about her memory. She had a concussion and she sometimes is having trouble remembering words and even conversations we had the previous day. It is especially worrisome because she was always known to have great memory. . .

We went back and forth 4 times with the adjuster about the car. Finally, the adjuster said they will invoke their right to get an appraiser to look at the car. I almost want to do it just to be a hard ass, but realistically, the $3300 they brought it up to is about par. My guess is the appraiser can swing $500 either way of that.

The fact they kept bringing up was that the car had 205k on it. Nothing else mattered. It ignores the above average maintenance of the car, that its body and interior were supremely clean and it was garage kept, and that it has the sport, premium, and cold weather package. I wouldn't have thought this, but looking at hundreds of E46's in the past couple weeks, not many had all three together.

Hell, right now we are looking at newer 3er's and it is not common to find her requirements in those that her E46 had:

Sunroof
Manual Trans
heated seats
sport seats
4 door
not silver (we hate this too damn common color)

And would you believe how many of the newer cars have xDrive? If a E9X or F30 is sped-ed with sport and xDrive, the xDrive suspension over rides the sport suspension. Damn fender gaps are almost as bad as a stock E30.

/rant

Trixie: '90 E30 | Bertha: '08 Sienna | KIA: '02 E46 | T1ts: '98 E36
Celsdogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 09:08 AM   #12
superj
Contributing Member

E30: Finally
superj has much to be proud ofsuperj has much to be proud ofsuperj has much to be proud ofsuperj has much to be proud ofsuperj has much to be proud ofsuperj has much to be proud ofsuperj has much to be proud ofsuperj has much to be proud ofsuperj has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to superj

I am glad she is feeling better
needs sub frame bushings
superj is offline   Reply With Quote