e30tech.com Forums

Go Back   e30tech.com Forums > BMW E30 > Regional & Get Togethers > Australia
Register FAQ Members List Sponsors Advertise Shop Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Limited Group Buy: E30 Rear Subframe Camber & Toe Correction Kits - $69 Shipped

Old 06-25-2009, 10:00 AM   #11
Lostbeachbum

E30: 1988 325is
Lostbeachbum has a spectacular aura aboutLostbeachbum has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Lostbeachbum

Hey guys thanks all for the advice. when we arrive on Monday we will be taking a bike tour around Sydney to get to know the area and decide which places we want to spend more time in. Our other events include climbing the bridge, 1 day tour of Hunter Valley, and 1 day tour of Blue ridge mountains. We will be staying at Sheraton on the Park and we will not have a rental car so driving anywhere will be out of the equation. Again I thank you all, for your advice "and I thought the only beers you guys drank was Foster" joking of course!

WalletWerks.com
Lostbeachbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 05:34 PM   #12
Iain

E30: 318i on 'roids
Iain is on a distinguished road

Sheraton on the Park is great - right in the heart of the CBD near Hyde Park. You're a 10min walk from China Town, Circular Quay, Darling Harbour and a short bus ride to the beaches in the Eastern Suburbs (Bondi, Clovelly, Tamarama, Bronte, Coogee, etc).

You can wander north down Elizabeth Street (the street the hotel is on) through the "financial district" to Circular Quay where you'll see the Opera House, great views of Sydney Harbour Bridge and heaps of high-end type shopping. The Rocks is down in Circular Quay and there are some cool pubs, restaurants and shops in there - book into "Pony" in The Rocks as I had one of the best meals of my life there.