e30tech.com Forums

Go Back   e30tech.com Forums > BMW E30 > Regional & Get Togethers > Australia
Register FAQ Members List Sponsors Advertise Shop Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Limited Group Buy: E30 Rear Subframe Camber & Toe Correction Kits - $69 Shipped

Old 05-16-2009, 09:15 PM   #1
suttoo

E30: 320i
suttoo is a jewel in the roughsuttoo is a jewel in the roughsuttoo is a jewel in the rough
Default Aussie Pride

which of us live in the Sydney area?

or keen to/ not a long drive from?
suttoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Guest Message
Tire Rack - Pure Control
Old 05-16-2009, 09:29 PM   #2
inkk
Super Moderator

E30: A black one...
inkk has a reputation beyond reputeinkk has a reputation beyond reputeinkk has a reputation beyond reputeinkk has a reputation beyond reputeinkk has a reputation beyond reputeinkk has a reputation beyond reputeinkk has a reputation beyond reputeinkk has a reputation beyond reputeinkk has a reputation beyond reputeinkk has a reputation beyond reputeinkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by suttoo View Post
which of us live in the Sydney area?

or keen to/ not a long drive from?
Why?

I do Alpines
inkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 01:31 AM   #3
Giga Shadow

E30: 325i
Giga Shadow is infamous around these partsGiga Shadow is infamous around these partsGiga Shadow is infamous around these partsGiga Shadow is infamous around these partsGiga Shadow is infamous around these partsGiga Shadow is infamous around these partsGiga Shadow is infamous around these partsGiga Shadow is infamous around these partsGiga Shadow is infamous around these partsGiga Shadow is infamous around these partsGiga Shadow is infamous around these parts
Send a message via AIM to Giga Shadow

He wants to steal ya dingos mate.
Old 05-17-2009, 03:25 AM   #4
suttoo

suttoo is a jewel in the roughsuttoo is a jewel in the roughsuttoo is a jewel in the rough

fuck off yank.
well was thinking of organising a drive. i know you arent too far from me ink, just curious as to how many others want to organise a nice drive
Old 05-17-2009, 03:47 AM   #5
Giga Shadow

E30: 325i
Giga Shadow is infamous around these partsGiga Shadow is infamous around these partsGiga Shadow is infamous around these partsGiga Shadow is infamous around these partsGiga Shadow is infamous around these partsGiga Shadow is infamous around these partsGiga Shadow is infamous around these partsGiga Shadow is infamous around these partsGiga Shadow is infamous around these partsGiga Shadow is infamous around these partsGiga Shadow is infamous around these parts
Send a message via AIM to Giga Shadow

Yank? I'm in tazmania you wallaby!
Old 05-17-2009, 04:40 AM   #6
inkk
Super Moderator

inkk has a reputation beyond reputeinkk has a reputation beyond reputeinkk has a reputation beyond reputeinkk has a reputation beyond reputeinkk has a reputation beyond reputeinkk has a reputation beyond reputeinkk has a reputation beyond reputeinkk has a reputation beyond reputeinkk has a reputation beyond reputeinkk has a reputation beyond reputeinkk has a reputation beyond repute

First of all suttoo if you are claiming Aussie pride that is in no way to speak to a fellow human being half way across the world, especially to someone with 9,552 posts under his belt, you may need his knowledge one day. Second of all you could be banned but most of all..........RESPECT PLEASE! Besides you don't know what sort of presents this guy can give you.lol.

GS, sorry bout this mate (on the behalf of this aussie) but you know today's youngsters, good kids but they're just a little too hot headed. Tasmania is spelt with an S not Z...........................silly yank!

Suttoo, you feel like putting a cruise on aye, what, when and where are you thinking?

I do Alpines

Last edited by inkk : 05-17-2009 at 04:45 AM.
Old 05-17-2009, 05:38 AM   #7
NoScoE30

E30: 130 cubic inches of fury in a late model
NoScoE30 has a reputation beyond reputeNoScoE30 has a reputation beyond reputeNoScoE30 has a reputation beyond reputeNoScoE30 has a reputation beyond reputeNoScoE30 has a reputation beyond reputeNoScoE30 has a reputation beyond reputeNoScoE30 has a reputation beyond reputeNoScoE30 has a reputation beyond reputeNoScoE30 has a reputation beyond reputeNoScoE30 has a reputation beyond reputeNoScoE30 has a reputation beyond repute

I rest my case that inkk is the best aussie on the board.

You heard it here first folks.
Beware, for I may have an extreme level of sarcasm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XKXXKXe30
Mitch nosco is a hottie with nice man hands
NoScoE30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 06:11 AM   #8
inkk
Super Moderator

Meh, if you met me you would just want to hit me. Iv'e got that sort of head to go with the attitude. I think i may be one of those people you just want to hit and you don't know why. If i met me i would surely want to hit me. Honestly, im one fucked up unit and the problem is that im not sure if its a good thing or a bad thing that im actually aware of this.

Thanks Nosco.

I do Alpines
Old 05-17-2009, 10:35 AM   #9
suttoo

well, that shut me up. and yeah im a little hot headed, sory GS.
buuuut, was going be depending on who is coming you know, cause if some people have work, cant do shit on a night, maybe need time to travel, whatever it may be.

but was thinking of around a months time from now. start somewhere in the middle of the population and figure it out when we get there.

parts gone to good use btw inkk? the ones you picked up off will.
Guest Message
Tire Rack - Pure Control
Old 05-18-2009, 06:13 AM   #10
inkk
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by suttoo View Post
well, that shut me up. and yeah im a little hot headed, sory GS.
buuuut, was going be depending on who is coming you know, cause if some people have work, cant do shit on a night, maybe need time to travel, whatever it may be.

but was thinking of around a months time from now. start somewhere in the middle of the population and figure it out when we get there.

parts gone to good use btw inkk? the ones you picked up off will.
The ones I dropped off to Will you mean

I do Alpines