e30tech.com Forums

Go Back   e30tech.com Forums > Classifieds > Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Sponsors Advertise Shop Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Limited Group Buy: E30 Rear Subframe Camber & Toe Correction Kits - $69 Shipped

Old 05-16-2017, 09:13 AM   #1
beefjurky69

E30: All Day
beefjurky69 is a glorious beacon of lightbeefjurky69 is a glorious beacon of lightbeefjurky69 is a glorious beacon of lightbeefjurky69 is a glorious beacon of lightbeefjurky69 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Sikky ls swap kit

Whats up everyone...looking to finish my swap sooner then later...looking for a used swap kit from sikky. Prob not many out there but i figured i'd ask.
beefjurky69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Guest Message
Tire Rack - Pure Control
Old 05-16-2017, 09:23 AM   #2
protomor

E30: 1987 325i, 1989 325i M50T
protomor has a reputation beyond reputeprotomor has a reputation beyond reputeprotomor has a reputation beyond reputeprotomor has a reputation beyond reputeprotomor has a reputation beyond reputeprotomor has a reputation beyond reputeprotomor has a reputation beyond reputeprotomor has a reputation beyond reputeprotomor has a reputation beyond reputeprotomor has a reputation beyond reputeprotomor has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to protomor Send a message via MSN to protomor Send a message via Yahoo to protomor

I'd be VERY surprised if one is for sale used already. But I think I've seen 2 for sale recently. Can't have mine. I'm using it lol.

protomor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 11:07 AM   #3
beefjurky69

E30: All Day
beefjurky69 is a glorious beacon of lightbeefjurky69 is a glorious beacon of lightbeefjurky69 is a glorious beacon of lightbeefjurky69 is a glorious beacon of lightbeefjurky69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by protomor View Post
I'd be VERY surprised if one is for sale used already. But I think I've seen 2 for sale recently. Can't have mine. I'm using it lol.
Lmao...hows the kit been treating you any issues? Where did you see them for sale?
beefjurky69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 12:10 PM   #4
protomor

E30: 1987 325i, 1989 325i M50T
protomor has a reputation beyond reputeprotomor has a reputation beyond reputeprotomor has a reputation beyond reputeprotomor has a reputation beyond reputeprotomor has a reputation beyond reputeprotomor has a reputation beyond reputeprotomor has a reputation beyond reputeprotomor has a reputation beyond reputeprotomor has a reputation beyond reputeprotomor has a reputation beyond reputeprotomor has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to protomor Send a message via MSN to protomor Send a message via Yahoo to protomor

Came across my FB feed. Whenever anyone sees anything LS E30 related, people tend to tag me into it for some reason. Wonder why!

The sikky kit places the engine in the best place in the engine bay. I love the over sized oil pan and the clearance it gives. The down side is that the lower engine position makes stuff a bit harder to get to. Same with the headers. They're an amazing design but you might as well yank the motor if you ever need to take off the driver's side header. Like, you could just get some block huggers or something but they won't flow as well.

I can easily fit my fist between my engine and the radiator.

protomor is offline   Reply With Quote