e30tech.com Forums

Go Back   e30tech.com Forums > Classifieds > The Store & Group Buys @ e30tech [Dungeon Motorsport]
Register FAQ Members List Sponsors Advertise Shop Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Limited Group Buy: E30 Rear Subframe Camber & Toe Correction Kits - $69 Shipped

Old 05-09-2005, 08:59 PM   #101
Slowman
Contributing Member

E30: 1991 Isuzu Impulse RS
Slowman has a brilliant futureSlowman has a brilliant futureSlowman has a brilliant futureSlowman has a brilliant futureSlowman has a brilliant futureSlowman has a brilliant futureSlowman has a brilliant futureSlowman has a brilliant futureSlowman has a brilliant futureSlowman has a brilliant futureSlowman has a brilliant future

Chris, you should've had them made so they stick on the inside of the window. That way it'll be safe from the pressure washer at the carwash.

From the pictures on the first page, it looks like it sticks on the outside.
Slowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 11:11 PM   #102
Chris
Administrator

E30: '89 325iS
Chris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowman
Chris, you should've had them made so they stick on the inside of the window. That way it'll be safe from the pressure washer at the carwash.

From the pictures on the first page, it looks like it sticks on the outside.
That wouldn't work too well with tinted windows.

DungeonMotorsport
(424) 225-1982 | @dungeonmotorsport
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 11:15 PM   #103
Slowman
Contributing Member

Slowman has a brilliant futureSlowman has a brilliant futureSlowman has a brilliant futureSlowman has a brilliant futureSlowman has a brilliant futureSlowman has a brilliant futureSlowman has a brilliant futureSlowman has a brilliant futureSlowman has a brilliant futureSlowman has a brilliant futureSlowman has a brilliant future

Heh... didn't think of that. Although I don't have tinted windows ATM, its next up on my mod list after a MarkD eta chip.

Got it today, although I haven't put it on yet. Thanks Chris!
Old 05-10-2005, 11:02 PM   #104
Chris
Administrator

Chris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond repute

Feel free to post pictures of your e30tech.com decals.

DungeonMotorsport
Old 05-12-2005, 10:37 PM   #105
Slowman
Contributing Member

I will as soon as I find the time to get some pictures. I'm also working on some exterior mods, and as soon as I get them done I'll take some pictures.

Got it installed yesterday, and it's survived two pressure washers (not directly on the sticker of course) and a run to 95 mph... so I think it'll be stuck there for awhile.

I was thinking yesterday that its kinda ricey but I decided that it is not. Seeing as I am a member of the forum, I am simply contributing to the financial upkeep of the website. This forum saved me money already, by diagnosing a problem that saved me paying for several hours of labor by a shop.

Thanks again Chris
Old 05-12-2005, 11:19 PM   #106
Chris
Administrator

Quote:
This forum saved me money already, by diagnosing a problem that saved me paying for several hours of labor by a shop.
That's some good stuff right there!

DungeonMotorsport
Old 05-25-2005, 06:45 PM   #107
Slowman
Contributing Member

Picture of my sticker on the car

Click for bigger

Old 05-25-2005, 08:20 PM   #108
Chris
Administrator

Quote:
Picture of my sticker on the car

Click for bigger

Added.

DungeonMotorsport
Old 05-31-2005, 04:45 PM   #109
paminion
Noob [Needs 25 to Sell]

E30: '92 cabrio alpine white
paminion
Send a message via MSN to paminion
Default stickers

im interested in 2 whites and a silver one, but im not quite sure how to add to the list.
paminion is offline   Reply With Quote
Guest Message
Tire Rack - Pure Control
Old 05-31-2005, 04:55 PM   #110
paminion
Noob [Needs 25 to Sell]

E30: '92 cabrio alpine white
paminion
Send a message via MSN to paminion

sorry, scratch that. im kinda late and realized i'd have almost no where to put it seeing that i have a cab now.
paminion is offline   Reply With Quote