e30tech.com Forums

Go Back   e30tech.com Forums > Classifieds > The Store & Group Buys @ e30tech [Dungeon Motorsport]
Register FAQ Members List Sponsors Advertise Shop Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Limited Group Buy: E30 Rear Subframe Camber & Toe Correction Kits - $69 Shipped

Old 06-27-2014, 12:08 AM   #231
motorman
Noob [Needs 25 to Sell]

E30: 1990 318i man, 1989 e30 318i auto
motorman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Camber and toe kit

Just wanted to say thanks to Chris, am on my 3rd kit install to hopefully the e30 I keep for good, got the kit today and am very impressed, last kit I got I was a bit concerned about the brackets, thought the steel was a bit thin for my liking, mainly due to my crappy mig welding, but this time they are great, some real meat in them, so I shouldn't blow any holes in them, so thanks Chris for the great product and great service, it's a pleasure to do business with you mate.
motorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 12:16 PM   #232
Chris
Administrator

E30: '89 325iS
Chris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forced_Firebird View Post
The OP doesn't come on very much, but can attest the products are shipped quickly and accurately. We have installed several at my shop.
Thanks for filling them in, John.

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorman View Post
Just wanted to say thanks to Chris, am on my 3rd kit install to hopefully the e30 I keep for good, got the kit today and am very impressed, last kit I got I was a bit concerned about the brackets, thought the steel was a bit thin for my liking, mainly due to my crappy mig welding, but this time they are great, some real meat in them, so I shouldn't blow any holes in them, so thanks Chris for the great product and great service, it's a pleasure to do business with you mate.
Appreciate the feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36brua View Post
What is availability of complete set ? Thanks
All kits are in stock and ship out next business day.

DungeonMotorsport
(424) 225-1982 | @dungeonmotorsport
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 05:15 PM   #233
nsxguy7
Noob [Needs 25 to Sell]

E30: Vert
nsxguy7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just installed a kit on my e24...works awesome!
nsxguy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 11:40 PM   #234
Chris
Administrator

Chris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsxguy7 View Post
Just installed a kit on my e24...works awesome!
E24? That's great news. Did not know these kits would work on that chassis. Adding that to the description for this product right now... Appreciate you chiming in!

DungeonMotorsport
Old 02-04-2015, 08:16 PM   #235
JinormusJ

E30: 1989 325iS
JinormusJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Can't wait to get a set of these when I finish my 5-lug GC setup! No more excessive camber wear!

JinormusJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 03:02 PM   #236
613EDRTY
Noob [Needs 25 to Sell]

E30: 86 325
613EDRTY is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtlbloodshot View Post
Do these kits allow more negative camber?
I bet if you did the exact opposite to what is listed in the installation instructions, you may be able to achieve even more negative camber with this kit.

These kits I believe were designed to do the opposite, and fix the negative camber issue with E30's. LOL

That being said please do not add more negative camber to your e30.
613EDRTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 08:18 PM   #237
Chris
Administrator

Currently running a Group Buy on this 8-bracket kit:

Quote:

Camber and Toe Correction Kits - Brackets Only, NO Hardware - $79.95 Shipped
Price is $69 shipped and limited to 100 kits, which may end at any point.

More Info: Limited Group Buy: E30 Rear Subframe Camber & Toe Correction Kits - $69 Shipped

DungeonMotorsport
Old 06-20-2016, 08:50 AM   #238
euro2fast4u

E30: 1987 325e Turbo has arrived!
euro2fast4u has a reputation beyond reputeeuro2fast4u has a reputation beyond reputeeuro2fast4u has a reputation beyond reputeeuro2fast4u has a reputation beyond reputeeuro2fast4u has a reputation beyond reputeeuro2fast4u has a reputation beyond reputeeuro2fast4u has a reputation beyond reputeeuro2fast4u has a reputation beyond reputeeuro2fast4u has a reputation beyond reputeeuro2fast4u has a reputation beyond reputeeuro2fast4u has a reputation beyond repute

After about 1-2 events my bolts have loosened up and the alignment changed. after the 3th event the nuts are completely loose and can now wiggle both rear wheels.

Has anyone else ran into this? Spec e30 guys seems to go through this a lot.

Last edited by euro2fast4u : 06-20-2016 at 09:09 AM.
euro2fast4u is offline   Reply With Quote