e30tech.com Forums

Go Back   e30tech.com Forums > BMW E30 > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Sponsors Advertise Shop Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Limited Group Buy: E30 Rear Subframe Camber & Toe Correction Kits - $69 Shipped

Old 05-08-2017, 01:27 PM   #21
euro2fast4u

E30: 1987 325e Turbo has arrived!
euro2fast4u has a reputation beyond reputeeuro2fast4u has a reputation beyond reputeeuro2fast4u has a reputation beyond reputeeuro2fast4u has a reputation beyond reputeeuro2fast4u has a reputation beyond reputeeuro2fast4u has a reputation beyond reputeeuro2fast4u has a reputation beyond reputeeuro2fast4u has a reputation beyond reputeeuro2fast4u has a reputation beyond reputeeuro2fast4u has a reputation beyond reputeeuro2fast4u has a reputation beyond repute

just scored 23rd place at the last autox, and 83 points for the season
euro2fast4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 02:47 PM   #22
protomor

E30: 1987 325i, 1989 325i M50T
protomor has a reputation beyond reputeprotomor has a reputation beyond reputeprotomor has a reputation beyond reputeprotomor has a reputation beyond reputeprotomor has a reputation beyond reputeprotomor has a reputation beyond reputeprotomor has a reputation beyond reputeprotomor has a reputation beyond reputeprotomor has a reputation beyond reputeprotomor has a reputation beyond reputeprotomor has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to protomor Send a message via MSN to protomor Send a message via Yahoo to protomor

Yall having kids. pffffft. Join the FB group btw, Friend me, I'm the guy with the sticky yelling at people - https://www.facebook.com/groups/51756118959/

Oh yea, I had a kid. Bought a house (sold the old one). I have a garage now. E30 has an LS2. Stuff and things.

protomor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 02:50 PM   #23
superj
Contributing Member

E30: Finally
superj has much to be proud ofsuperj has much to be proud ofsuperj has much to be proud ofsuperj has much to be proud ofsuperj has much to be proud ofsuperj has much to be proud ofsuperj has much to be proud ofsuperj has much to be proud ofsuperj has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to superj

I just have those 3 e30s. the two 86 325 and the 87 325. one is actually another member on here and I am putting the engine in and storing because he is in flight school for the navy and is in florida so he will swing by and grab it after flight school.

edit:
nothing has changed for me. still got kids, though one is supposed to go in the army this summer. the other starts high school next year. they both want e30s and e30s are not easy to find inexpensively anymore. the house we were renting is ours not, we bought it. then last year started having issues with the foundation moving and now we can either knock the house down and rebuild, or have some company level it (with no warranty since we live on the ocean and its sandy). we are leaning towards knocking it down and building a stilt house.

I built my 87 wrangler and swapped he stroker with a 302. got bored and sold it. we built my oldest son a Cherokee and he had the fun of doing the engine swap because the original engine was not going to make it. we sold that also. we sold the mini cooper and want another now. almost bought an abarth fiat but passed. the wife has her little turbo ford escape and I have the gas hog 94 chevy truck. I start cycling about 4 or 5 years ago so I had to get something that could haul bikes across texas to rides and races. I ride a lightning phantom now and am saving up to buy a lightning p38 but you know how kids and life effect saving money so who knows when that will happen. I have to save up 3500 for a base model.

I actually just rode from Brownsville texas to south padre island yesterday. did 36 miles with 1500 other cyclists. the head wind killed a bunch of people's times but I was still doing about 15 so I finished in a hair over 2 hours.

still married to my beautiful wife, cristina. almost 20 years now. still work for the military in aviation. 24 to go and I can retire.
needs sub frame bushings

Last edited by superj : 05-08-2017 at 02:59 PM.
superj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 04:48 PM   #24
gstuning

E30: �90 S50B30 euro Mtech-II
gstuning has much to be proud ofgstuning has much to be proud ofgstuning has much to be proud ofgstuning has much to be proud ofgstuning has much to be proud ofgstuning has much to be proud ofgstuning has much to be proud ofgstuning has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to gstuning

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefjurky69 View Post
Whats up dudes...i still have the e30 its been sitting ever since my lil bro got diagnosed back in 2014. Its been a little over a month since he passed...i wont get rid of that car as he loved that thing as much as i do.

Ls swap is still the plan and i have most of the parts just the sikky kit a trans rebuild and we should be good to go. Franken Ls is what i call the build, mild with a punch all stock parts. Building a cruiser this time around fuck that race car shit.
DUDE !!!!
Old 05-08-2017, 04:57 PM   #25
gstuning

gstuning has much to be proud ofgstuning has much to be proud ofgstuning has much to be proud ofgstuning has much to be proud ofgstuning has much to be proud ofgstuning has much to be proud ofgstuning has much to be proud ofgstuning has much to be proud of

Just looking at my Join Date makes me think, 13years almost, thats pretty crazy.

Im still doing the same thing as last time, only now working in engine development and testing motorsport engines.

I had a blast in 2015-2016 calibrating this thing. Did 95% of the work on the ECU, Display and power control module. It was a big job but alot of fun.
https://www.astonmartin.com/en/vulcan

Now we are developing a new GT Aston Vantage car for ELMS, IMSA, WEC, BlancPain etc. and Im looking forward to doing tons of engine testing and race car calibration on it, Im scheduled to be on the test team for it.

Then we are also working on a FIA Renault rallycross car that I hope Ill be heavily involved in as well.

Also got engaged, no kids,
Old 05-08-2017, 05:26 PM   #26
beefjurky69

E30: All Day
beefjurky69 is a glorious beacon of lightbeefjurky69 is a glorious beacon of lightbeefjurky69 is a glorious beacon of lightbeefjurky69 is a glorious beacon of lightbeefjurky69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstuning View Post
Just looking at my Join Date makes me think, 13years almost, thats pretty crazy.

Im still doing the same thing as last time, only now working in engine development and testing motorsport engines.

I had a blast in 2015-2016 calibrating this thing. Did 95% of the work on the ECU, Display and power control module. It was a big job but alot of fun.
https://www.astonmartin.com/en/vulcan

Now we are developing a new GT Aston Vantage car for ELMS, IMSA, WEC, BlancPain etc. and Im looking forward to doing tons of engine testing and race car calibration on it, Im scheduled to be on the test team for it.

Then we are also working on a FIA Renault rallycross car that I hope Ill be heavily involved in as well.

Also got engaged, no kids,
Gunni!! whats up dude, engaged!! would have never thought. Congrats dude.
When are you coming back to the tri-state?
beefjurky69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 07:45 PM   #27
e30cabriolet
Contributing Member

E30: Per Chachi less than 60k mi 1990 325ic
e30cabriolet will become famous soon enoughe30cabriolet will become famous soon enough

I have had 20+ cars since my cabrio left, recently got this.

e30cabriolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 08:09 PM   #28
superj
Contributing Member

E30: Finally
superj has much to be proud ofsuperj has much to be proud ofsuperj has much to be proud ofsuperj has much to be proud ofsuperj has much to be proud ofsuperj has much to be proud ofsuperj has much to be proud ofsuperj has much to be proud ofsuperj has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to superj

Nice looking
needs sub frame bushings
superj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 11:52 PM   #29
Bkack318is
24v member

E30: 318is-sold 328is R.I.P 325i alpine DD
Bkack318is has a reputation beyond reputeBkack318is has a reputation beyond reputeBkack318is has a reputation beyond reputeBkack318is has a reputation beyond reputeBkack318is has a reputation beyond reputeBkack318is has a reputation beyond reputeBkack318is has a reputation beyond reputeBkack318is has a reputation beyond reputeBkack318is has a reputation beyond reputeBkack318is has a reputation beyond reputeBkack318is has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Bkack318is

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro2fast4u View Post
forget or never learned
Forget 😂 upload them for me

^I'm Back^
Bkack318is is offline   Reply With Quote
Guest Message
Tire Rack - Pure Control
Old 05-09-2017, 06:47 AM   #30
gstuning

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefjurky69 View Post
Gunni!! whats up dude, engaged!! would have never thought. Congrats dude.
When are you coming back to the tri-state?
I went to NY with the GF in fall of 2015, it was awesome to visit Manhattan.
I dont know when but my holidays are booked up this year.

I might not be able to make it next year as Im planning a cross country road trip with the fianc, Flying to San Fran, buy some rando american 80-90s car then drive it to Miami and fly home, 20days,

4-5hours a day of driving and visiting as much as we can (8am leave, lunch in new town, sight seeing and shit in the new town, dinner repeat about 20 times). The reason for the rando US car is that I want to be able to repair it if needs, so will definitely need to be able to get spares anywhere on the way. But we havent decided where we are going so we might drive south LA way, then across texas stopping in Las Vegas and then drive north east and then down the coast to miami, depends really right now.

definitely need some sort of deal with a Hotel / Motel brand to make it as cheap as possible.