e30tech.com Forums

Go Back   e30tech.com Forums > BMW E30 > Regional & Get Togethers > Pacific West
Register FAQ Members List Sponsors Advertise Shop Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Limited Group Buy: E30 Rear Subframe Camber & Toe Correction Kits - $69 Shipped

Old 05-21-2011, 01:29 PM   #1
peerless

E30: 85' 325e "The 4 Door Horror"
peerless has a reputation beyond reputepeerless has a reputation beyond reputepeerless has a reputation beyond reputepeerless has a reputation beyond reputepeerless has a reputation beyond reputepeerless has a reputation beyond reputepeerless has a reputation beyond reputepeerless has a reputation beyond reputepeerless has a reputation beyond reputepeerless has a reputation beyond reputepeerless has a reputation beyond repute
Default 4rth Annual Car Show and BBQ

E30 Motor Werks

4rth Annual Car Show and BBQ

Saturday June 11th, 10am-3pm

Shop Location:
17671 Metzler Lane, Unit A5
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
714-398-8405

Its that time of year again, our 4rth year in business and time to host our annual car show and BBQ. We look forward to be able to provide a fun day for all of our customers and E30 enthusiasts. Come join us in the California sunshine, have a free burger, braut and a ice cold soda.

This year we will also have a special appearance of Earl Shepard's beautiful Z4 M Coupe Art Car.

www.myartcar.com

Also appearing will be our Torco representative Tony Matter. He will be raffling off some fun prizes, such as T-Shirts, Hats, etc.. I might also get a case of Torco oil to raffle off as well.

Torco is also the sponser for the SoCal SpecE30 Series. I am proud to offer high quality Torco oils to my customers. There will be a full product display for you to purchase your Torco oil products such as the high end SR5 synthetic. This is used on Porsche and BMW cup teams as well as the US Military Predator Drones. I am also working on potentially getting a representative of the SpecE30 series to be on hand to promote the SoCal SpecE30 scene, and have a Spec E30 race car on display.

There is also going to be a Track Event at Willow Springs on the big track the following Sunday, June 12th. I encourage anyone whom wants to drive their E30 on the big track to consider registering quickly.

https://www.extremespeedtrackevents....t-registration

So far we have the following 2 e30's registered for the event.

Colin Beginner 1989 BMW M3
Robert J Beginner 85 BMW 325

Here are some pictures and links to our last 3 events.

1rst one back at my home garage when I very first started out.
http://www.e30tech.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55325

2nd one here at the new shop in HB.
http://www.e30tech.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76580

3rd event held last year.
http://www.e30tech.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93851

Looking forward to a great turnout this year.

Thanks!

Robert

Last edited by peerless : 05-26-2011 at 02:01 PM.
peerless is offline   Reply With Quote
Guest Message
Tire Rack - Pure Control
Old 05-21-2011, 01:42 PM   #2
mkoneod

E30: 86 Euro, 87 something
mkoneod has a reputation beyond reputemkoneod has a reputation beyond reputemkoneod has a reputation beyond reputemkoneod has a reputation beyond reputemkoneod has a reputation beyond reputemkoneod has a reputation beyond reputemkoneod has a reputation beyond reputemkoneod has a reputation beyond reputemkoneod has a reputation beyond reputemkoneod has a reputation beyond reputemkoneod has a reputation beyond repute

Kim Falcon going to be there???
Then maybe I fly with collin...
mkoneod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 02:04 PM   #3
peerless

peerless has a reputation beyond reputepeerless has a reputation beyond reputepeerless has a reputation beyond reputepeerless has a reputation beyond reputepeerless has a reputation beyond reputepeerless has a reputation beyond reputepeerless has a reputation beyond reputepeerless has a reputation beyond reputepeerless has a reputation beyond reputepeerless has a reputation beyond reputepeerless has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoneod View Post
Kim Falcon going to be there???
Then maybe I fly with collin...
If you pay the $100 per hour, 3 hour mininum plus a $50 makeup charge, then sure she will be there. The 100phr rate is a discounted local business rate.

Either way you should fly out with Colin. Lots of fun on Saturday, and a really fun and exciting track event on Sunday.

As a note the registration for the track event is closing on the 31rst, there are already about 25 cars registered. Me and Colin so far are the only E30's representing.
Old 05-27-2011, 03:13 PM   #4
jav3

E30: 88 IS
jav3 is a glorious beacon of lightjav3 is a glorious beacon of lightjav3 is a glorious beacon of lightjav3 is a glorious beacon of lightjav3 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to jav3

BBQ @ Roberts, I'm in. I'll mention this to my friends and fam. we have fun every year!

'88 325is blk Project
http://www.e30tech.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105097
I like spaghetti Mtn roads!
jav3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 06:42 PM   #5
peerless

I am very proud to announce that I have confirmation that we will have a Spec E30 race car on display as well as guest appearances by the following:

Shawn Meze, SoCal Spec E30 Series Director will be at the car show to promote the Spec E30 Series and answer all your questions.

The #56 Spec E30 race car of Kieran Gobey will be here on display and I am sure Kieran will be very happy to meet all who come to the show.

Look forward to seeing you all at the show!

And a HUGE thanks to Shawn and Kieran for being generous with their time to come to the show, Thank You!
Old 05-29-2011, 01:26 PM   #6
peerless

I just got confrimation that there will be a second Spec E30 car arriving!

Alan Hauserís white E30 #320

Old 05-29-2011, 02:00 PM   #7
samiam3356
Contributing Member

E30: 325i
samiam3356 has a reputation beyond reputesamiam3356 has a reputation beyond reputesamiam3356 has a reputation beyond reputesamiam3356 has a reputation beyond reputesamiam3356 has a reputation beyond reputesamiam3356 has a reputation beyond reputesamiam3356 has a reputation beyond reputesamiam3356 has a reputation beyond reputesamiam3356 has a reputation beyond reputesamiam3356 has a reputation beyond reputesamiam3356 has a reputation beyond repute

Sam has just confirmed that he will be....wait no I won't.

Looks like fun Robert! Just the wrong side of the pan for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris325ix View Post
how much are we talking here? an extra inch? that would be a big difference.
samiam3356 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 06:06 PM   #8
Dominic49

E30: 2x shitty 4 doors
Dominic49 has a reputation beyond reputeDominic49 has a reputation beyond reputeDominic49 has a reputation beyond reputeDominic49 has a reputation beyond reputeDominic49 has a reputation beyond reputeDominic49 has a reputation beyond reputeDominic49 has a reputation beyond reputeDominic49 has a reputation beyond reputeDominic49 has a reputation beyond reputeDominic49 has a reputation beyond reputeDominic49 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Dominic49

wish i could make it!

btw I had a weird thought.

what happens when you are working on a car on a lift and an earthquake happens? scarry thoughts.
Old 06-09-2011, 02:35 PM   #9
Leadsled

E30: 89 "I"
Leadsled is an unknown quantity at this point

Is this still happening?
Leadsled is offline   Reply With Quote
Guest Message
Tire Rack - Pure Control
Old 06-09-2011, 02:58 PM   #10
euro2fast4u

E30: 1987 325e Turbo has arrived!
euro2fast4u has a reputation beyond reputeeuro2fast4u has a reputation beyond reputeeuro2fast4u has a reputation beyond reputeeuro2fast4u has a reputation beyond reputeeuro2fast4u has a reputation beyond reputeeuro2fast4u has a reputation beyond reputeeuro2fast4u has a reputation beyond reputeeuro2fast4u has a reputation beyond reputeeuro2fast4u has a reputation beyond reputeeuro2fast4u has a reputation beyond reputeeuro2fast4u has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic49 View Post
wish i could make it!

btw I had a weird thought.

what happens when you are working on a car on a lift and an earthquake happens? scarry thoughts.

he side steps to get closer to the lifting beam and waits for the car to fall. in the mean time he has his hands on the lever trying to drop the car asap so it doesnt get ruined.
euro2fast4u is offline   Reply With Quote