e30tech.com Forums

Go Back   e30tech.com Forums > BMW E30 > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Sponsors Advertise Shop Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-19-2011, 07:30 PM   #1
Jimjr325

E30: 89 325i
Jimjr325 is on a distinguished road
Default Mac Tech1000, remove drawers?

How do you remove the drawers on a Mac Tech 1000 tool box? It's a 19drawer if that matters, which it prolly doesn't. I bought the box new from the Mac rep. about 4 years ago. He showed me how to open it about 4 years ago and now I can't remember how. All I can see on the rails are pieces of plastic which im sure have to be pushed or pulled, im just not sure.

I'm gonna be moving the end of this month and my truck prolly won't handle the tool box with the drawers so i'd like to take them out and put them in the back of the other truck. I'd put the whole toolbox in the back of the other truck but then i'd have to take it out and put it into my truck to get it to my new job and it's not exactly a small tool box.

I know somebody on here has one of them tool boxes and hopefully is smarter then me when it comes to removing the drawers
Jimjr325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Guest Message
Tire Rack - Pure Control
Old 08-19-2011, 07:43 PM   #2
COKE101

E30: 325IS
COKE101 is a jewel in the roughCOKE101 is a jewel in the roughCOKE101 is a jewel in the rough

if im not mistaken they have to be pushed up or pushed down as the drawer is being pulled out it shouldn't take much force hope this helps